It’s about time! The new website launch date is fast approaching. On April 21, we will make the transition from the old site to the new site. In the meantime, check out why you’ll love the new site.
5 Reasons to Love the new Website
1. More appealing to the eye. Let’s face it! The old site was outdated and in desperate need of a face lift. The new site takes care of that and is clean and organized.
2. Easier to use. Over the years, the website became unorganized and difficult to navigate. We’ve revamped the organization system to make items easier to locate because we know your time is important.
3. Full of useful information. The site is full of energy savings tips, activities for kids and much more. We’ll connect you with what’s important to you and your family.
4. You’ll know what’s happening. As a member, you deserve to know what’s happening with your cooperative. The new site will be constantly updated to inform members and the community of news and events. There’s even a blog that will be updated and shared on social media.
5. Member focused. Most importantly, the new website is member-focused. The whole purpose of the site is to communicate to the membership. We’ve had the membership in mind throughout the whole design process.